Rate inquiries for photography and/or film and video production may be directed to:
+1 416 294 9842
Quotes are based on session length and project parameters.
Currently available for:
- FASHION SHOOTS • HEAD SHOTS • MODELING PORTFOLIOS • PORTRAITURE
- CORPORATE PROMO • FILM & VIDEO PRODUCTIONS
- ACTORS HEADSHOT BASIC | 70 minute session @ $250.00, includes master cd and 2 corrected shots of your choosing. Focus is on the face; after 20 years of DP work, I know the power of the close-up. Photo shoots are not natural events! Rushed shots always look a bit tense. Don't waste time and money on a fast, cheap session with disappointing results; longer sessions are recommended.
- PORTRAIT DELUXE | 2.5 hour session includes more elaborate set-up, 15 minute consultation. Recommended for more variety and atmosphere - $400.00 including Master CD or DVD with minimum 5 shots digitally corrected and post-processed.
- HAIR & MAKE-UP OPTION | $50.00 for experienced hair and make-up artist on set, one extra hour.
- HALF-DAY | rates based on 7 hour session. Include a master DVD, and 12 digitally post-processed images on disc. Prices range from $700.00 to $900.00 dependent on project.
FILM & VIDEO PRODUCTION FOR ALL TYPES OF PROJECTS | with over twenty years of industry experience I can produce, direct/shoot and edit small films, commercials or music
videos. All quotes based upon project requirements. Available for creative and editorial shoots
as well as shooting/editing actor demo reels for auditions; prices
available upon reqest.
FOR FULL DAY RATES & SPECIAL PROJECTS WRITE TO: email@example.com
My company covers all aspects of visual production. I have the experience and expertise to film large productions as well as the passion and curiosity to help actors and models build the portfolios that will sell their careers.
I have worked as a Director/Cameraman for Stripes, Avion and The BIg Film Company so I have a director's perspective on what makes a quality head shot. I am available for consultations about casting sessions and how to improve your "Three Second First Impression".